Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82-70 service manual?

I was cleaning up here and found a service manual but it is all f'd up extra pages and muliple pages missing, torn, and illegible.

Just when I get all excited about fixing these old clunkers up and my book is in shambles!

Does anyone have an 82-70 service manual they would like to sell or get rid of? Otherwise can I buy one somewhere? The sooner I can find one the better thanks!!!
    Devin

Re: 82-70 service manual?

Quote:]Originally posted by CommunityBowl:
    I was cleaning up here and found a service manual but it is all f'd up extra pages and muliple pages missing, torn, and illegible.

Just when I get all excited about fixing these old clunkers up and my book is in shambles!

Does anyone have an 82-70 service manual they would like to sell or get rid of? Otherwise can I buy one somewhere? The sooner I can find one the better thanks!!!
    [/QUOTE]

don't know if you can still buy manuals from amf direct any more since they quit selling direct to bowling centers [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] ask your distributor that you buy your parts from they may have them.last time I bought one they were around 40.00-50.00 bucks,that was a few years ago [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] CRUD
    if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Comment

If buying a manual from the OEM guys, beware...

Last couple I ordered were a cheap Xerox copy with LOUSY pictures. Illustrations didn't come out too well...lots of dark blotches and hard to identify parts.
      If all you need is text, fine. But, don't expect any newbies looking for reference to get anything out of it due to the crumby pictures.
      "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

Another option would be to get hold of an 82/90 service manual. It`s the same as the 70`s with extra pages which just contain the detail between the two types.
        I didn`t realise that the availability of parts to centres in the US was such an issue. AMF (UK) are still going (just) and both manuals are available to order. I know, getting it imported over would be a hassle though it`s an option for you?!?
        If you do, I can get the part number for you for ordering. Hope this is some help to you...

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...
        Working...
        X