Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you think I'm crazy..so what !

I was just having a nice dream, I looked at my distributor and it was having a motor just for himself, positioned on the non clutch side connected straight to the distributor itself, it was a very small motor electric connected parallel with the BE motor. Didn't see a drive shaft or a universal joint giving problems at 2,7 or 10..
    Did anyone else have this dream allready and did anyone do something with it or is this allready working somewhere.
    Wake me up, because I usualy dream about other things...

GETTUPAH

Little Helper
    So it goes.

Re: So you think I'm crazy..so what !

you weren't by chance watchin "extreme machines" last night, where they showed motorless aircrafts powered by a laser beam were ya??

Comment

No, didn't watch extreme machines, this is just a thought I might put in action. But maybe somebody else had the same thougt a long time ago and made it work (or not).

Martin
      So it goes.

Comment

No answers at this link.
        Gonna surch for another schrink.
        I think....

Mad Martin
        So it goes.

Comment

The new vision machine has it already and it is working great

Thanks EDJE

Comment

Hidiho Ed,

Are there any pictures availllllable of this(sorry I spilled some beer over my llllllll)?

Thanks LLLLLLLLLampie

Martin
            So it goes.

Comment

sorry for the bad news but the dream stops there. you need a fairly strong motor to turn the dist.i have a test jig for running the dists in the shop to test them before installs. try turning the dist with a half inch drill? you'll see it just dont work . you need a nice stong gear reduced motor. i thought the same thing when making the jig. i have to use a backend motor for the testing to get proper results. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Metro,
                If I stop dreaming I'm gonna surch for another job, I'll find a motor to do the dist. work, if not you will find me in a snack-bar or so!
                And bytheway, I have a jig to with a be motor, but before I tried it with a 7.2 V accu machine and(with the clutch spring at 3/4 I could easaly make it run!

Martin

P.S.
                Any suggestions are still wellcome!

[ September 06, 2001: Message edited by: Lampie ]
                So it goes.

Comment

Lampie i talked too the people off bowling Holland but they will not give me a drawing at the moment. i try it another time when i speak too Kees. the only thing they told me is that the cost are about FL 2000,- ($ 750 )per machine

Thanks EDJE

Comment

Yo, Edje, his name is Cees.

and Lampie, dream on, when it becomes a nightmare wake up :p
                    CU yesterday

Comment

Quote:]Originally posted by Majke:
                      Yo, Edje, his name is Cees.

and Lampie, dream on, when it becomes a nightmare wake up :p
                      [/QUOTE]
                      -------------------------------------------------
                      Majke,
                      you say it just right : I have nightmares while sleeping, when I wake up I start dreaming. And I even got payed for it!!(well, they call it salary)

Martin
                      So it goes.

Comment

Majke your right but in dutch we say Kees

Thanks EDJE [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm curious how you pronounce Majke!

Lamp

But hey, this is way off-topic!
                          So it goes.

Comment

Lampie, try it like it is writen, its dutch.

We met a few months ago, we wewre looking at your machines with Hans Krol, I'm from Heerlen.

Well Edje, are you sorry you arn't working for (K)Cees??? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                            CU yesterday

Comment

Quote:]Originally posted by Majke:
                              Lampie, try it like it is writen, its dutch.

We met a few months ago, we wewre looking at your machines with Hans Krol, I'm from Heerlen.

(K)Cees??? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                              [/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------
                              Aha, now some lamps are gonna burn! Yes I know who you are, and you just got new/refurbished machines! And you now what: I did find a picture from a Bowling Netherlands promotion day in Arnhem from 16 years ago, and we're both on it!
                              See you and good luck!
                              Martin

PS
                              But hey, this is way off-topic !
                              So it goes.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X