Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF PARTS

I get the bowling industry magazine and there is a ad stating we can order parts direct from amf again :p now I hope brunswick does the same [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] I for one have not had very good luck getting amf parts from the distributor.
    back orders for month's. KRUD [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Re: AMF PARTS

same here crud.

it would be nice to give the local idio. .i mean distributors a little competition, and reason to give a **** when there's a month or more back order. also, maybe now we can get more of those AMF trinkets with our orders.

Comment

I have been harping to AMF about this since they went the distributer way. I sure am glad that they have decided to get back into business. Maybe once this bankruptcy crap is finished with we will have our once great parts supplier back in line. Now all they have to do is get the sales staff back and on the phones. Please all mechanics that worked with and ordered from Jeannie Slater write your letters and send your emails to AMF demanding that they get this bright vivacious woman back on the phones for us. She always was cheerful and willing to help and kept us informed about any specials upcoming. Remember guys, she really worked for us. Thanks for letting me get this out and may all your trouble calls be minor.

Comment

well I don't think JEANNIE will be back because the pay was probably not that good and she moved on to bigger and better things like being a 900 phone sex operator [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] boy she had the voice for it.but who knows what she looked like?? but I didn't care. all I know is she never screwed up one of my orders!! I hope they get some more like her that can take a order without screwing it up!!
        I also hope amf gets a few people filling the orders that know something about the machines so I don't get anymore parts with the right part # on the bag and the wrong part in the bag [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] that is all CRUD [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Crud. I agree 200% about the voice Jeannie had. Salesman told me everything else about her was just like the voice. Good wrenching guys.

Mike

Comment

Hi guys, its Jeannie. Just wanted to thank Mechanic8230, Crudweiser=Bud, and GPS for the compliments. I really miss my job at AMF and helping you all out. If and when there is an opening with AMF, I would certainly consider going back. Again, thanks and I miss you guys.

Comment

Quote:]Originally posted by amf girl:
              Hi guys, its Jeannie. Just wanted to thank Mechanic8230, Crudweiser=Bud, and GPS for the compliments. I really miss my job at AMF and helping you all out. If and when there is an opening with AMF, I would certainly consider going back. Again, thanks and I miss you guys.[/QUOTE]

Just the fact that she replied ....Im happy!!!

Welcome Jeannie, I hope everything with AMF goes well for you.

Move over Casandra and Sandie!! LOL

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

ps..welcome back Crudy!

[ October 30, 2001: Message edited by: Ed Fox ]
              Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Hey Ed, thanks for the editing. Reads much better now. Jeannie

Comment

For everyone's info, it seems there is going to be a particular phone agent assigned to specificc areas. A map was sent to some customers, delineating the regions.

PS: If you order on-line, you get 10% off thru November 30.

Comment

I sent in two orders on line. So far nothing. I called my sales rep and he has had George call me and I have found out that so far they do not have my orders even though their sight said thanks for the order. Now I have to fax or call in the order again. Seems like double work to me, but maybe they will get the bugs worked out. 10% is a nice savings just for a little typing. I am really hoping AMF goes back to the forfront of bowling. They just did a superb job for us on an 82-90 upgrade to our 70s. No hitches and no problems.
                    By the way THANKS to Ed Fox You show a lot of class and understanding my friend.

Comment

thanks for the welcome back mr ed :p
                      I thought maybe MIKE ran me off this site and just didn't want to say anything [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
                      I think it was a couple of month's I couldn't log
                      on,only twice it let me log on the rest of the time it said we have no one regestered with that name. thanks MIKE :p

Comment

As far as I know you were not removed from the system. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

Jerrid
                        and then he said, "on your death bed, you will receive total consciousness" so I got that going for me...... which is nice!

Comment

I ordered from AMF a couple weeks ago....we have done business with them for years.....

They wouldn't ship because they wanted a credit statement filled out with everything but my wienie length on the statement.

So I went to COD with them....couldn't due business with them because of the dist. network....and we get the shaft.

Jerry

Comment

When i used to work for indenpendent center, I order from topline or quality. Using vantage parts which is cheaper and in most cases better. A vantage curtain has so far lasted 4 years while a AMF one last a year. I have never had any trouble with them. As for AMF, ever since they changed there customer service, part been screw up. Not the right one, misplaced orders. I work for AMF center now, since we get a discount I order from them but not in all cases, Like I said some vantage parts is still better, last longer means lower cost in the long run.

Comment

Jennie,

Email me, I have news for you.

AMFCamMan
                              Ask me, if I don't know, I will find out....

BTW, ask me about my Desktop Tre'buchet...

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X