Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stash or Trash #2

Here we go with round #2.

What do you do with this part? Stash it or Trash it?

Re: Stash or Trash #2

Since the first 4 numbers are 0700 and the last five 02608, and they never break I should say keep just one in stock. Rather have some 688 or 689 in stock.
    So it goes.

Comment

I'LL bet king knows what this thing is [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
      it is a brake shoe part from a 57 chevy :p
      if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Comment

Blow me.....LMAO.....what is that piece of crap......who cares....lol

Jerry

Comment

It is the mysterious Retainer of Isis, excavated from the tomb of Ramses II by Sir Laudley Chalsworth in 1902.

You could keep it since it's worth a fortune, but international intelligence agencies will be hot on your tail James Bond style.

Comment

It has been reported that the Great King Tut is missing a toe ring.

Knuckles [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep, got to agree with Lampie on this one. Stash 1 away just in case.

Collar spring, part #070-002-608. Used on the yolk shafts to keep spring tension on the cups.

Comment

Now why didn't the King know that?

Comment

Maybe I need a new screen name!

Jerry

Comment

8270 king tut
                    I remember on one of your posts about 6-8 months ago I think you stated you were the manager [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] but then I can't remember are you the mechanic,desk man, porter,janitor,bar keeper,bookeeper,play room sitter,cook,bottle washer,parking lot sweeper,waitress :p or all the above [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] if your all the above I could understand why you don't know where some of the parts are used. :p CRUDDY
                    if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                    Working...
                    X