Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pin blues part 2

Hey guys, I have another problem with new pins besides the orientation. My problem is pin wobble when they are being respoted. The fingers close perfectly around them, but when the table starts to raise, they slide about an inch down the finger (towards lane 40.) So far I have checked to make sure there is a 2 inch gap between fingers (the fingers lock a rch on top of the top red line) checked linkages and also checked to make sure the table is level. hopefully someone can guide me in the right direction. Any responses are appreciated.

Re: New pin blues part 2

I'm not sure about this but is it possible that there is to much pressure on the fingers i.e. they press the pins to the outside of the fingers?
    Maybe it's worth to take a look at the screw on the cam link on your table(right next to the (I'm sorry)Badman cam. If You have a gap between the screw and the pin stop you might need some adjustments.
    But I'm new to this.

Martin
    So it goes.

Comment

Re: New pin blues part 2

Watch the machine when it locks on the pins... if it looks like the pins are being pushed over or leaned a bit when the fingers close, or if they seem to swing a lot when the bases come up off the deck, you may have an overtension problem, or the cell frame 'track' where the fingers slide along it might be dirty, and causing the fingers to drag.

Try taking a clean cloth with somw WD-40 on it and wipe the cell frames off, then try respotting again and see what happens...
      <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
      Working...
      X