Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Foul Lights...any guesses?

When we bought out another center, these are the foul units we got... they are an infrared retrofit for an 82-120 Radaray, and we found no manuals or anything about them to find out who makes them or where to get parts. Any ideas?

[ November 18, 2001: Message edited by: TheGMan143 ]
    <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Re: Unknown Foul Lights...any guesses?

Stahls makes a retrofit for the 82/120 units. Maybe Bowl-tronics does also.

Jerry

Comment

Rick at Bowl-Tronics has been really great; I have a set of pics out to him, too... I figure there HAS to be more than the 7 units I have out there. Someone should be able to ID them for me. They do look something like the Bowl-tronics upgrade, but thier boards are configured differently. Might be an earlier model or something.
      <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

ive had about 20 pair of those, to my knowledge they are bowl-tronic. the newer model bowl-tronic infra-red up grade is a long narrow board (2 x 4inches) with the infra red head board plugging onto the top of it.

Comment

I think that mite be a Marshals upgrade. Stick to the Bowl-Tronics. Ask for Rick, customer service is top notch!

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
          Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Quote:]Originally posted by Ed Fox:
            Stick to the Bowl-Tronics. Ask for Rick, customer service is top notch!

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
            [/QUOTE]

Absolutely! Rick got back to me tonight... They are made by Bowl-Tronics, and he gave me the info I needed on pricing and service. Two thumbs WAY up for thier customer service...

Talk about a solid product, too... we bought these with the equipment from another house, installed them in ours, and they have been running for around 10 years with NO major (and very few minor) problems. Wow... Good thing pinspotters weren't built like that, or a lot of us would be over at the unemployment office...

Comment

G-Man,
              Check with Murrey. The RH side of that PC board looks identical to the upgrade that they used to (and may still) sell for use with incandescent bulbs &amp; photocells. The LH side of the board might be for the infrared circuitry.

Dutch

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...
              Working...
              X