Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part #

Does anyone know the part # for the small (3/8") slotted washer? All I can find is the 1/2".

Dutch

Re: Part #

I'll get the # for you Monday If nobody posts it by then. I think I found it in the PBL manual. 000 or 030 number. I got it marked at work.

Comment

lo
      ckwasher medium 3/8 951-164-002/??? also lockwasher,spring 3/8 962 500 000

[ January 05, 2002: Message edited by: felix ]
      If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Are you speaking of the thin shim washer? If so, the item number is 000-029-910. I only install these for emergency use. I use regular flat washers as needed for permanent applications. Hope this helps you....

Steve
        [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
        Prevent the problems. Don't do crash repairs.

Drywall in a bowling center: Recipe for disaster.

Comment

Steve,

Thanks, I think that's the one!

You're right, flat washers should be used for permanent applications. The slotted washers are good for quick fixes during league & tournaments. The only place I leave them is at the lower ball lift track bracket. (To prevent yo-yo's) It's almost impossible to get a flat washer to stay in place while you get the bolt thru it. Of coarse, that's only a temp fix too, till I have time to find out what's really causing the problem.

Thanks again

Dutch

Comment

Bump
            If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

The good old days.

Comment

dutch... it's oil and dirt, a bad combo
                jim k.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X