Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $ saver

Our drop cords and russel stoll plugs have been going bad. I bought new 20 amp twist lock plugs and recepticles from the electrical supply house. The inlet for the machine is like the Phoenix power inlet as is the plug. The drop cord was in bad shape too. I replaced the drop cords with the old Phoenix 12 gauge cord. Russel stoll plugs are big $. The new plug and recepticle was only $40 for the pair.

Jerry

Re: $ saver

be careful jerry....it's starting to sound like a brunswick machine :p

alex
    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
    Cloth: ShamWow!
    Machine: Johnny 5
    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

[ January 17, 2002: Message edited by: Jimmy Jam ]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Quote:]Originally posted by Jimmy Jam:
            12 guage is to small dude.[/QUOTE]

You would think that it would be, to run all of the motors and electrical devices, but honestly, if you look at the wires that go from the RS male side on the machine to the TS terminals, they are smaller than #12 anyway... Out of our 30 machines, all with the original AMF wiring harness, I'll bet there is only a small number that have heavy wires running to the RS plug... most of them look like they are #14 or maybe even #16 wire. I thought that was pretty thin, too, but I've checked them after a long league night, and they weren't even warm. I'd say #12 wire is adequate to run them... The only recommendation I have is to make sure that the wire used on the machine is type SJO (oil-resistant jacketed).
            <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

I screwed up Jerry,

12 guage wire is fine for what you did. The recepticals are ok too. I'll be more carefull next time.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
              Working...
              X