Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dist belt length

What is the proper length for the AMF black rough top belt. I have a bunch of these running but I didn't put them on. They were already on when I got here. I think they are supposed to be 117 inches but I want to make sure before I cut these. I just got a big roll of these in today. Thanks guys!
    Give me a hammer and some duct tape and I can fix it!

Re: Dist belt length

yea i think thats the length but i also think u need to add a 1/4 or 1/2 inch but my brain not working right now its been a longgggggggg day

but ill check for ya tommorow for ya if u want
    i have all that stuff wrote down for the other guys so if one of them breaks they can makea new one [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

rough tops.... 117 + - 1/2

Comment

I believe in 117 +/- 1/4. 1/2 is cool too but would it really make a difference.

Comment

Yes it would make a diff if the belt was to short it would bounce at the one pin pos. If it was to long it would screw up at the short pin that is the 9 pin ill go to work today and look it up been busy fixing machines and forgot about looking it up the other day sorry will do it today [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Just my 2 Cents

Comment

I cut the thicker rough tops at 117 1/4". Works good. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Well guys, thanks alot. Ya know, I took one of the belts off the machine today and measured it........it's 118 inches long. I couldn't believe it was that long and still worked, so I measured another one, 117 3/4. So I cut the new ones at 117 3/4 and they work great. All the old white ones I had running were 115 inches. I know that's shorter than what they are supposed to be. I guess the guy before me had his own ideas.
              Give me a hammer and some duct tape and I can fix it!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...
              Working...
              X