Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a welment question

On the welment where should the pad be placed our old mech had them all over the place i looked it up and it really dont show where to put it
    so i came here to ask to mech where u guys have placed yours?

any help welcome [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: a welment question

Quote:]Originally posted by BigDawg:
    On the welment where should the pad be placed our old mech had them all over the place i looked it up and it really dont show where to put it
    so i came here to ask to mech where u guys have placed yours?

any help welcome [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    [/QUOTE]

first off bigdawg: what is a welment and why do you want too place it on your old mechanic
    [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] if your talking about the pad on the cushion the pad goes against the plank then the curtain then the thick rubber then the facing.
    hope this helps CRUD. :p
    if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Comment

crud is weiser i think he forgot an L or a D if he forgot the l it was well ment if he forgot the d he ment a weldment a weldment is a welded together part of ure machine i think he means the curtain protection pad that is only needed if u dont put ure curtain back after working in the machine u dont realy need them i think it might stop hanging pins thru the curtains on 1 side though good luck martin ps i cant read this too ps2 u can ofcourse put them in ure trousers if u want to make a big impression haha that was a yoke

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: Lampie ]
      So it goes.

Comment

Cut the bottom 2 inches off so it fits better and put it on the ball door side.

Jerry

Comment

Quote:]Originally posted by 82/70 king:
          Cut the bottom 2 inches off so it fits better and put it on the ball door side.

Jerry
          [/QUOTE]

Does it hurt?

Martin
          So it goes.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
          Working...
          X