Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin Forks

I am in the need of a couple of pin forks. Anyone know where I can get them from?

Thanks

Terry

Re: Pin Forks

Make em! Find an A-2 center and steal some broken turret wires, weld em to a metal pole lookin thing and whala. and for a personal touch weld on a washer so you can hang it.

deadwood

[ February 01, 2002: Message edited by: Deadwood2 ]
    Well thats just like your opinion man...

Comment

We make ours out of the U-bolts (070-001-422) that hold the curtain protection pad (070-001-432) to the cushion weldment. They're strong & the perfect width.

Cut the threads off of the U-bolt. Smooth out the ends on a grinder. Put a 90 deg. bend about ½” from each end & weld it to a ½” O.D. conduit or (my favorite) stainless tube.

Dutch

Comment

Terry, give the king a shout. He's got more than he can use at one time. LOL [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Larry

P.S. I bought a couple from bowler supply a couple of years ago. About 25 bucks apiece.

[ February 01, 2002: Message edited by: knuckles ]

Comment

I made a couple a while ago from a piece of 1" black pipe about 4" long, and some 1/4" smooth round stock. Drilled a hole in the side for a nail or screw, and voila... a device that turns any broom handle into a pinhook.

The new ones we made are basically the same thing, but instead of the pipe, we shaped the round stock and welded it to about 5 1/2 feet of 1/2" smooth rebar, and put a piece of rubber hose over the butt end so if you push a ball out with it, you don't gouge it up. I'll post some pics and plans for ya... they take about 5-10 mins to make with the help of a little welding.
          <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

I love pinforks.

Jerry

Comment

What style of pin hooks do you like best? The flat style with small 1/2" bends on the end or the claw shaped ones that hang onto a pin while holding the pole strait up and down?

I like the strate ones. Easy to get in and out by the curtain.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X