X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• murreyinternat
    replied
    Re: Hats off to Murrey International

Steve, Sorry we didn't see this post.Dutch,thanks for the kind words. Regarding our website, that will be developed after we get the new catalog distributed and so we will revisit your website suggestions(thanks) later. We plan on sending catalogs out in April and Bill will have them available at the Amf Tech meeting in Phoenix. The catalog will be a loose leaf notebook with tabs(parts,modernization,lane parts,etc.)and the website will be tabbed similarly.Anyone that wants a catalog just email you request. Gordon

Leave a comment:

• Steve Stafford (JBEES)
    replied

Hey Bill...I'll try a couple of those...oh...wait a minute...they won't fit my machines.

But seriously...I have come to find that manufacturers really don't know who to listen to or who is just not as experienced as they should be. I understand their position. Its got to be tough to try and tell a customer that they are wrong but not treat them as though they are stupid...

Thats where this forum comes in...the inexperienced can ask questions without worrying that somebody is going to call them stupid. Then they have the advantage of many years of knowledge and experience from guys who have "been there, done that". Some even have the T-shirt... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] OK...couldn't resist. I for one am very glad that we can exchange info...and guys like Bill and Gordon listen to us. Can't wait until Murrey gets that web site up and going that they were talking about a few months back. Poke, poke...hint, hint...Anything new on that Bill? Gordon? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• poplarpetey
    replied

Does this mean I've been drilling all my Vantage ones for nothing? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Seriously- I hope they work out. It's nice when a company listens to us instead of ignoring or telling us we're "the only ones with that problem."

Leave a comment:

• Mr. 800-R
    replied

I will try 4 of the life time vibration dampeners.

Leave a comment:

• Dutch
    started a topic Hats off to Murrey International

Hats off to Murrey International

We've been talking about parts manufacturers that don't/won't take constructive criticism. Well, my hat's off to Murrey International. Not only did they listen, they did something about it…

I like the durability of the new style vibration dampeners but as we all know, they're too solid & cause premature failure of bounce boards, pit supports, etc.

I called Murrey & explained the situation to Bill Snoberger. Tuesday I received some dampeners with a reformulated urethane. They're MUCH softer than what we're used to seeing. I just got off the phone with Bill & he's going to send me some more that are even softer. For those of you who are familiar with them, he said that the next batch should be about as soft as their kicker rollers, maybe a little softer.

For those of you that won't use compression style vibration dampeners because they're too hard, I think these are going to be the ones we've been waiting for.

Bill, Gordon & everyone else at Murrey… Thanks for listening. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
Working...
X