Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRIDAY NIGHT CLASS

CLASS THIS ONE HAPPENED TO ME OVER 25 YEARS AGO.
    82/70 ss chassis old 5 board.
    machine was running during a league and I get a continuous sweep, changed all the boards but the # 4 board still continuous sweep,changed chassis still same [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] pulled wires off sa switch still continuous sweep hooked sa wires back up.
    checked c1&c2a machine plugs there ok!!
    checked sweep run switch checks ok [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] check for wires touching in control box found nothing.
    pulled all wire way covers and looked and checked and could not find anything [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] I'M pissed league got tired of waiting and left 45 minutes now.
    the other clue I will give you is when this problem hits you it could be a continuous table or continuous sweep&table or no cycle at all or at the start intermittent interlocks :p
    and you could pull your hair out the first time it happens to you if you don't know what to look for. ok time for some of you to put your thinking hats on.and don't drink too much beer it destroys
    brain cells [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] so I'VE been told.lmao
    your old dog CRUD [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Re: FRIDAY NIGHT CLASS

Wow this one is a little deep... When is this test due? Is this an open schematic test? Ill have to consult the Malt n Hops gods but my first guess is that a wire either arched in the SA cord or got bridged on the terminal board before it gets to the microswitch. But for some reason I feel that you mentioned the 5 board chassis for a reason. Hmmm....

deadwood [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
    Well thats just like your opinion man...

Comment

You spilled a Red, White and Blue into the Chassis.

That is what we drank years ago when we had no $.

Guru

Comment

Circuit breaker in the control panel. No power to the neons.

Comment

Its got to be in the sweep cam clusters of microswitches or The STEEL flexible conduit going from the wire way under the chassis to the sweep cams. If that conduit is not secured it starts to rub against the frame of the machine or the adjusting rod for the table support leg or the arm of the table torrque tube. If the right wire gets a break in it, it will ground out with the metal conduit.

Iv'e had that happen before. :p That drove me crazy. Reguired a six pack to figure that one out. Sorry teach. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

knuckles

Comment

WELL JJ got this one :p bad back panel circuit breaker. HE gets another 18 pack and a big bag of chips!! and I know some of you think that little cb just turns the machine off-on.
            CUJO. no more classes this week stay home!!
            if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Comment

Originally posted by 82/70 Guru:
              You spilled a Red, White and Blue into the Chassis.

That is what we drank years ago when we had no $.

Guru
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Red, White, and Blue??? That sounds like good 'ole "AMERICAN BEER"... $5.25 a case, with a $4 rebate inside...
              I think I'd rather be swilling gasoline... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
              <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

yep, I have had that happen to me too Crud. That little inner section of the breaker comes loose and drives you nuts. Pull the panel screw out and drop the panel and it falls back into place and runs like a champ. It really screws with your head until you figure out the breaker. LMAO.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X