Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts

I came to a realization while I was in a machine and happened to hit my head on the distributor....why doesn't nerf make parts for pinspotters? I would be 1st in line to rebuild my machines with all nerf parts! My head wouldn't hurt so much....hands and arms wouldn't be all cut up...carpets wouldn't be stained with blood!

Life could be so much better!

Re: parts

Originally posted by Casey:
    I came to a realization while I was in a machine and happened to hit my head on the distributor....why doesn't nerf make parts for pinspotters? I would be 1st in line to rebuild my machines with all nerf parts! My head wouldn't hurt so much....hands and arms wouldn't be all cut up...carpets wouldn't be stained with blood!

Life could be so much better!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">After a post like that, maybe we should look into padded walls for your workroom, too... :p
    <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Try working on cars.

I was working on cars at a service station when the job came open at the bowl.

Last job I did at the Shell station was to change a water pump in a Ford Pinto. It was winter and the car was dripping dirty water and road droppings on me and it was about 50 degrees in the garage.

Pinspotters are easy!

Jerry

Comment

Pinto
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I used to own one of those.... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
        Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

If Nerf makes pinsetter parts then they need to supply nerf ball shotguns to shoot at the desk and or the open play bowler who tells the desk there ball isnt comming back so they throw 10 more.

deadwood
          Well thats just like your opinion man...

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Fox:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pinto
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I used to own one of those.... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Didn't everyone from our generation own one of those at one time or another? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/usflag.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ed Fox:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pinto

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Didn't everyone from our generation own one of those at one time or another? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/usflag.jpg[/img]
              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">About three months before I retired it the starter went so I had to bump start it.......a week before I ditched it I was running along the drivers side door and just as it started( it was cold so it had a high idle) I tripped.....so the car had about a 6 second lead across the parking lot while I chased it pulling small pebbles out of my forehead. That was the reason I finally got rid of it or I would probably still be driving it. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
              Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

hey old timers,how about a 1972 cheve vega and yeah I said cheve pile of junk [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] every time you stopped for gas you had to put a couple of quarts of oil in.what a piece of chet. :p CUJO LMAO.
                if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Comment

How about 69 Chevy chevelle SS all black with red interior with 4 on the floor a 350 under the hood ¾ inch cam headers the old glass packs strait pipes oh what a beautiful sound .Know a thing of the past what a shame. I have to stop I'm going to cry [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

Here To Day Gone Tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by heat:
                    How about 69 Chevy chevelle SS all black with red interior with 4 on the floor a 350 under the hood ¾ inch cam headers the old glass packs strait pipes oh what a beautiful sound .Know a thing of the past what a shame. I have to stop I'm going to cry [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heat ,
                    I'm with you there !

I'd go for a 68 Camaro SS/RS with 396 Big Block &amp; 4 speed Muncie M22!

Fortunately We have many available here in Australia in good shape

New cars these days are just SO DAM BORING !

Comment

Originally posted by Mark_Vandal_ Anderson:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by heat:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heat ,
                      I'm with you there !

I'd go for a 68 Camaro SS/RS with 396 Big Block &amp; 4 speed Muncie M22!

Fortunately We have many available here in Australia in good shape

New cars these days are just SO DAM BORING !
                      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Those where sweet machines to your right about new car thay make them to save gas.but every time you turn a round the gas price go's up go figure

Comment

Had a real 69 z with an x77 body....endura bumper...houndstooth interior......8000 tach......m21 and a 12 bolt 411.....

SOLD IT IN 1984 FOR 2500

Comment

I miss my '64 rag top Vette. Sweetest machine there ever was by far.

Comment

[QB your right about new cars they make them to save gas.
                            But every time you turn a round the gas price go's up , go figure[/QB]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just to cheer you guys in the US up a bit , Watch out for a New Pontiac GTO in the next 12 or so months !

It will be an Aussie made coupe with a Gen 3 Small Block &amp; lots of Aussie engineering SMARTS thrown in for enjoyment .

It's a Blast from the Past 60's / 70's idea that GM-H here in Australia played with as an experiment , Well It took off BIG TIME , almost a 2 month waiting list to get one of them over here

It's no True 60's Kick A$$ muscle car , But it's as close as you'll ever get in this century

Pity , on our Tech wages we cannot afford to buy them , BUT they will probably be affordable in the US due to our weak exchange rate

We DO BUILD some warm street cars down here , Only pity is that you don't get the Aussie 5 Litre V8 , IT WAS a real winner

Comment

Those where sweet machines to your right about new car thay make them to save gas.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I got three letters for you: SUV. I got yer "save gas" in this Lincoln Navigator sitting right over there...

Congress is debating raising the Corporate Average Fuel Economy again. It was immediately met with opposition from a congressman/senator whose name escapes me; seems he's afraid of a backlash from the legions of Almighty Soccer Moms, not to mention the humiliation of having to drive the kids to Little League in a subcompact. Oh, the horror!

Me? My first car was a '72 Cadillac deVille. Got a whopping 10 mpg. If I stepped on the accelerator hard enough to open the back two barrels on the Rochester carb it had, you could visibly see the needle drop on the gas gauge. Now? '96 Toyota Tercel. Overall average -- 32 mpg. (I *like* getting 32 mpg.)

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X