Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humpback Maintence

We got a humpie installed on a pair, been on for quite some time ive been told. Lately we have been getting Ball return calls on this pair. But as everything in the industry, I have never gotten one on this pair since I started at this center, but the pinchasers have to sit on it. So I sat on it for about an hr and after cleaning the dirty belt I noticed two things. One, a 12lb ball would enter the exit, spin and the paddle would stop half way not allowing the ball to enter fully into the exit. 2nd was the belt condition. As I was cleaning I had a chance to inspect the humps, they felt soft. Is this how there supposed to be, it kinda felt like they were soaked with oil. Any new belts come out? What do you guys out there with this system do to prevent these problems?

deadwood
    Well thats just like your opinion man...

Re: Humpback Maintence

Deadwood,

We would be happy to help you with your problem, please call us toll free at your convenience at 1-877-235-8300 and ask for JR. Or e-mail us at lifelong@bowlingproducts.com with your center name and number and we will contact you.

Thanks,
    Lifelong

Comment

Re: Humpback Maintence

Check in this order.

1. If the exit is too narrow take off the yellow wings to allow the ball to center under the belt.

2. Check the lift height. 1/8 gap at the position where the ball give you the most gap.

3. Belt tension. The belts seem to stretch over the years.

4. Lift arm adjustment. Maybe the lift arm needs lowered or washers taken out from behind the top stud.

Jerry

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
      Working...
      X