Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuscore Monitor Cabinets

Hey all. Anyone ever have trouble when installing a new monitor into the Accuscore cabinets? Today we put the front bezzel on and was unable to get the front hinge into the cabinet. Anyone else experience this problem? In the end we had to take the front bezzel off, put the monitor in and re-attach the bezzel. Anyone else have or had this problem?

deadwood
    Well thats just like your opinion man...

Re: Accuscore Monitor Cabinets

Hey deadwood, which model monitor and which cabinet?
    Ask me, if I don't know, I will find out....

BTW, ask me about my Desktop Tre'buchet...

Comment

Hey deadwood ya I have that problem all the time there two thing you can do.
      1 on both sides of the bracket there are screws loosen then up and then that hinge will slide up a little.
      2 if that don't work then I bend it up with some channel lock.
      That's the only way I found to make them fit because on the triples the center monitor it is a pain in the a$$ trying to put the screws in the bezzel [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Here to day gone tomorrow [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Cam Man: I dunno. Never bothered to find out. I assume there the newest model before XL.

deadwood
        Well thats just like your opinion man...

Comment

Sounds like the C-90 to me. Heat's right, move your bracket up on the mount screws.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
          1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
          First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
          our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
          Working...
          X