Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swinger Diagram .jpg files

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Re: Swinger Diagram .jpg files

Thanks Felix old buddy!

I still have a pair of lanes that will not accept a Swinger.

It puts too much pressure on the belt even at the highest position.

Jerry

Comment

Re: Swinger Diagram .jpg files

My King; Can't imagine not getting the swinger high enough on the entry of the sur pik but I have had to cut the hood guides (208 111 123) at an angle so that the top of the swinger doesn't bottom out on the guides. I also use the brunswick gummed rubber on my rails. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
      If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Factory sur-picks across the house, Clean them twice a month and only have 5 or 6 under grounds a year. Mostly from bowlers who need a thumb hole 1 1/2 inches across. I like my sur-picks, But then I like my hump-backs too. Must be a mid-west thing !!
        Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X