Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinspotter won't shut Off

I have 82-70's with Solid State Chassis upgraded to the xop board. The problem is one of my pinspotters wonn't shut off . I have to remove the power cord. I have changed the c/b and the mechanics switch in the b/e control box. Any other suggestions. Oh, by the way I have also put my spare chassis on, did not solve the problem.

Terry

Re: Pinspotter won't shut Off

Terry,
    Pop your front wire way cover off and see if something fell in shorting a couple of terminals together. Spring clips on c-1 or c-2 plugs have a way of getting in there. Worth a shot. Good luck.

Mike

Comment

Will it shut off if you pull the masking unit plug?

Comment

Terry: Keep in mind that any connection along the executive loop (managers control circuit) will keep the machine on. Check your A&MC box terminals 5 & 6, A&MC plug, C2A plug and managers control box at the front desk. Sorry I don't have the pin location at the C2A and A&MC plugs, but I'll check back later to see if you still need them.

Comment

Just for your info: It was a problem with the managers control switch up front. Thanks for the help.

Terry

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
          1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
          First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
          our technician is working full time on another...
          Working...
          X