Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pindication 101

82/70 SS chassis.. most with omega tek boards,couple with 5 boards.

PROBLEM DEFINETLY IN THE CHASSIS....

some have NO pindication at all

some have 1st,2nd & strike,but no pin lights

some are missing only a light or 2.

in order of likelyhood...make a troubleshooting list.

Afterwards,we can print this out & hang it on the wall ! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    I never had a "10" ;..but ,one night after closing,..I did five " 2's" !

Re: Pindication 101

It would be the diodes next to the where the green plug mates with the chassis.

Felix has posted the corresponding ball lite to terminal here somewhere.

I would bark up that tree.

Jerry

PS....pindication sucks!!!!!

Comment

Before I got rid of the pindication, we had a couple problems like that... most were the diodes, as was said (RadioShack has the replacements cheap...they're just standard switching diodes), some were bad sockets... some were broken wires in the cable, which we resolved by running a new wire outside the sleeve and connecting it to the correct terminal. Biggest one with no pindication was the common wire breaking. Others were broken terminals on the chassis side, and all we did is solder a female bullet terminal on a wire to the broken pin base, and did the same on the mask connector, them plugged 'em together. Recently, I took out all the pin mask wiring for 1-10... all I worry about now is keeping 1st ball, 2nd ball, strike, and foul working... and that's going to disappear soon too. We had lots of wires in our masks... the neon halo lights around the outside of the triangle were still attached to transformers... all of that crap went bye-bye. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
      <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

MASK PLUG DEC. 27, 2000
        Dutch say's this will correspond to flat green plug.
        If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.&quot; -W.C.Fields

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X