Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vantage replacement Sure Pik air hose

Has anyone tried to put one of these on?

The opening will not go over the outlet on the blower housing.

Chad will you look into this?

What needs to happen is for Vantage to make a kit so the air blows directly straight up through the island bumper.

Steps for a new kit:

1. Cut a hole in the top of the metal support under the bumper.
    2. Bolt on a larger island with a tube welded to the underside.
    3. Use one side of the blower motor and a small piece of a correct size hose.
    4. Have a larger island bumper with a grate on the top for the air to come out in only one place.
    5. Put an ashtray in the spot where the old air outlet was.

Chad.......please fix what AMF failed at miserably in the original design!

Jerry

Re: Vantage replacement Sure Pik air hose

I'm so glad I don't have to read aything about shure sstucks anymore.
    If I have to work on my Brunswick lookalikes Ball returns I need a book because I only see the inside once a year....
    But it's your hobby!

Martin
    So it goes.

Comment

Re: Vantage replacement Sure Pik air hose

I have a lot of machines that the air outlets don't fit the pipes. All we were doing with them is cutting a slit up the side of the pipe, fitting it around the blower outlet, tying it on with a zippie, then using a piece of 3" linerless rubber tape (high voltage waterproof tape) to seal it up. Works pretty good.

The newer blowers I bought from a surplus catalog... they are made by Fasco, they run faster than the originals, and move more air. These have a smaller, tapered air outlet that fits the hose pretty good. If I ever find more of them, I'm gonna grab 'em. I think they were originally made for some kind of computer equipment... but they fit and bolt up with only minor mods to the bracket.
      <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
      our technician is working full time on another...
      Working...
      X