Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vantage replacement Sure Pik air hose

Has anyone tried to put one of these on?

The opening will not go over the outlet on the blower housing.

Chad will you look into this?

What needs to happen is for Vantage to make a kit so the air blows directly straight up through the island bumper.

Steps for a new kit:

1. Cut a hole in the top of the metal support under the bumper.
    2. Bolt on a larger island with a tube welded to the underside.
    3. Use one side of the blower motor and a small piece of a correct size hose.
    4. Have a larger island bumper with a grate on the top for the air to come out in only one place.
    5. Put an ashtray in the spot where the old air outlet was.

Chad.......please fix what AMF failed at miserably in the original design!

Jerry

Re: Vantage replacement Sure Pik air hose

I'm so glad I don't have to read aything about shure sstucks anymore.
    If I have to work on my Brunswick lookalikes Ball returns I need a book because I only see the inside once a year....
    But it's your hobby!

Martin
    So it goes.

Comment

Re: Vantage replacement Sure Pik air hose

I have a lot of machines that the air outlets don't fit the pipes. All we were doing with them is cutting a slit up the side of the pipe, fitting it around the blower outlet, tying it on with a zippie, then using a piece of 3" linerless rubber tape (high voltage waterproof tape) to seal it up. Works pretty good.

The newer blowers I bought from a surplus catalog... they are made by Fasco, they run faster than the originals, and move more air. These have a smaller, tapered air outlet that fits the hose pretty good. If I ever find more of them, I'm gonna grab 'em. I think they were originally made for some kind of computer equipment... but they fit and bolt up with only minor mods to the bracket.
      <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
      Working...
      X