TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Electric Back-End Motors

I've got a bit of a problem. I have 32 GE backend motors and that pesky start switch isn't available anymore..hasn't been for a while, but I had a decent supply in stock til now. I tried to hook up the Quality brand SS start switch to a stator that just died on me but either I'm dumb or the instructions are not correct. Has anyone ever installed this switch to a GE backend motor before, and, if so, could you let me know how to hook this baby up correctly? If not, are there any other solid state switches out there that would work? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: General Electric Back-End Motors

Hi Gem.

Solid State Motor Start Switch: Part # 610-309-042 is what you want. Works on National, GE, Westinghouse, and AO Smith backends. I have used many of them and they work great. I think they are a little more expensive, but they do work.

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Gem.

Solid State Motor Start Switch: Part # 610-309-042 is what you want. It works on National, GE, Westinghouse, and AO Smith backends. I have used many of them and they work great.

Comment

i have national backends (use to have GE's in my old center) i too have had bad luck with "quality" backend switches. the "042" switch is much better for backends. it has a screw which you can personally adjust to get just the right amount of "umph" to start that pit.

Comment

Amen to that, the solid state switches are excellent.

Rep [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
          All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Thanks for the help! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Black Consoles

I got tired of the black consoles braking and they look bad.so I made my own....

Deck knocking pins over on new racks (Need help ASAP)

I am still very new to working on a2s first off.

We started having this issue on tuesday where when the pinsetter goes to spot a new set of pins, a few of them fall...

Express Model B 40 lanemachine

Can somebody give an explaniton how pins 2, 3, 6 are supposed to be connected. I had a shortcircuit there for the drive motor connection because of water leakage.

82-70 Distributor belt pulling to the side.

I have a distributor that is pulling the belt hard to the left in the nine pin position (and possibly 6 pin), but seems fine in the other spots. As you can see the residue and...

82-90 XLi Pin Elevator

I have several Pin Elevators that I believe to be out of round on my XLi's and was curious if anyone has ever run across this before and is so, what you did about it.
            I'm...
            Working...
            X