Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Electric Back-End Motors

I've got a bit of a problem. I have 32 GE backend motors and that pesky start switch isn't available anymore..hasn't been for a while, but I had a decent supply in stock til now. I tried to hook up the Quality brand SS start switch to a stator that just died on me but either I'm dumb or the instructions are not correct. Has anyone ever installed this switch to a GE backend motor before, and, if so, could you let me know how to hook this baby up correctly? If not, are there any other solid state switches out there that would work? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: General Electric Back-End Motors

Hi Gem.

Solid State Motor Start Switch: Part # 610-309-042 is what you want. Works on National, GE, Westinghouse, and AO Smith backends. I have used many of them and they work great. I think they are a little more expensive, but they do work.

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Gem.

Solid State Motor Start Switch: Part # 610-309-042 is what you want. It works on National, GE, Westinghouse, and AO Smith backends. I have used many of them and they work great.

Comment

i have national backends (use to have GE's in my old center) i too have had bad luck with "quality" backend switches. the "042" switch is much better for backends. it has a screw which you can personally adjust to get just the right amount of "umph" to start that pit.

Comment

Amen to that, the solid state switches are excellent.

Rep [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
          All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Thanks for the help! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...
            Working...
            X