Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-7-10 leave

I have one lane that seems to leave the 5-7-10 a lot. Last night I left it 2 times in a row on that lane. My hits were a little light. I've checked the table position and pin seem to be on spot. Help please.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I was ever was. http://www.bowltech.com/forums/impor...2012/smile.gif

Re: 5-7-10 leave

Joe......I had the same problem about a year or so ago and every time I checked the spotting it seemed to be good. What I found was that the collar that keeps the tube that the cups mount on was loose and it was spotting the two and three pins to the right 1/2 inch every now and then. Ofcourse they were fine when I looked at them from the top....go figure!

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Re: 5-7-10 leave

Hey Joe,

We had this problen on a few lanes. What we found our pin decks were tilted towards the back. They were not level.

Once we made sure that the pin deck were attatched propperly. We then made sure that the pin decks were solid and level, or tilted a little so that the ten pin was a little higher than the head pin(consult your ABC lane specification for pin deck tolerance). Our problem went away.

Good luck just stick with this one and I am sure you will be able to solve it.

Good luck
      Pat

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
      our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
      Working...
      X