Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humpy let me down for the 1st time

There were 2 balls that would not come back on the ladies league last night......an Brunswick Axis and a Gem 300.....thought it was the balls....

Upon inspection today....the lift arm was broke at the bottom where it is attached to the rear support bracket.

Next time you think the lift has to lowered...check out the lift arm.

This one had a very thin metal tab instead of the usual thick one.

Jerry

Re: Humpy let me down for the 1st time

Rod end, Lift arm, hope you have some jesters around there to do your inspecting and laboring?
    Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

Jerry, first the sweep and now the humpy.
      Sounds like you need to trade in your camping gear and golf clubs for a flashlight and tool box. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

knuckles

Comment

Too much work and no play make for a dull Jerry.

Comment

Jerry is that back-end motor still sitting on your bench? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
          Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

Yes...it's only company is the chassis I cannot figger out how to repair.

Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by 82/70 king:
              Yes...it's only company is the chassis I cannot figger out how to repair.

Jerry
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought there would be a few Sur-Pik belts laying around too. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
              http://www.youtube.com/androo300

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
              Working...
              X