Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure Pik Swinger

I had one ball return that would not accept the conversion. It would not adjust out to have enough clearance to let the ball in. If the ball got in...it would roll the belt off at the top. I took the Swinger to a local machine shop and they elongated the holes. I reinstalled the Swinger and it adjusted out ok. If you are having problems with the belt rolling off..have the holes elongated so you can adjust the Swinger up farther.

Jerry

Re: Sure Pik Swinger

I'm waiting for Cujo to reply on this one. :p
    "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

K J;
      I had a swinger conversion that had not been assembled properly. Can't recall what I had to do to it to turn it around-backwards or upside down. Just figured someone from Quality(aka B)control was messen with me. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] :p
      Your Sir Galahad
      If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

KAT,
        what can I say? JERRY RIGG is a sure stuck man and is dedicated to sure stucks! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
        he likes drilling holes in other things in order to get things to work!
        since he painted his sure stucks I thought his stuck problems were over [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] maybe he's just doing a experiment with the swinger!
        I'LL bet he just found that swinger in a trash can at a center near by and decided to give it a try! MR RIGG besides the shuttle tubes how many other things do you re drill the holes in [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] I would like to know how to JERRY RIGG more stuff! do you sell a book on JERRY RIGGING! LMAO your pal CUJO. :p
        if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Comment

Was that post RIGGED?? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
          http://www.youtube.com/androo300

Comment

Cujo......I need to write a book....

The Kings Mandates of Bowling Maintenance.

Jerry

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...
            Working...
            X