Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto sweep reverse

have running 2 auto sweep reverses that i made in my 70's centre.. working well..

Re: auto sweep reverse

more detail would be good. What kind of chassis, how did you make them.......
    Give me a hammer and some duct tape and I can fix it!

Comment

I have a couple of Creative Tech's chassis. I can program them to auto sweep reverse on off-spots. If you have them across the house you cna operate all their functions from your mech office computer.

Raymond, tell us what type of Chassis you have and how you came about your auto sweep reverse.
      Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

I have 24 lanes running with it without problems for more than a year now.
        My co-workers(including waiters and staf)do say it's the best thing that has been changed on the machines since....
        I don't have a scanner or a digital camera but Jerry and a few others on this site do have the drawings. Ask them.

Martin
        So it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by 8270 pinspotter:
          more detail would be good. What kind of chassis, how did you make them.......
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Raymond's Auto OOR / Offspot unit is a modular system that will work on any version of 82-70's with either MP or S/S Chassis running 5 Board / Omega Tek or whatever other boards are out there .

It is independant of the Chassis / Scoring System &amp; type of Front End PC that is being used .

We currently are running 2 of Raymonds unit's here on ALPHA trial at present &amp; work superbly without any problems at all .

I understand that Raymond has a Patent Pending on this design &amp; it seems to be fairly cost effective to manufacture

I'm waiting with baited breath for his Beta version due in approx 2 weeks .

It's better than sliced bread from my perspective [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[/QUOTE]Raymond's Auto OOR / Offspot unit is a modular system that will work on any version of 82-70's with either MP or S/S Chassis running 5 Board / Omega Tek or whatever other boards are out there .

I understand that Raymond has a Patent Pending on this design &amp; it seems to be fairly cost effective to manufacture .:[/QB][/QUOTE]

===============================================

Isn't it a big waist of money to buy a patent on something that has already been developed and is running also(Omega tech won't like this, or doesn't care because they didn't intend to get richer with this.....).

Martin
            So it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lampie:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Isn't it a big waist of money to buy a patent on something that has already been developed and is running also(Omega tech won't like this, or doesn't care because they didn't intend to get richer with this.....).

Martin
              [/QUOTE]

I agree Lampie.

If Omega-Tek doesn’t want to patent or produce their proven circuit, maybe they will allow Mr. Wilson to post their schematics. Then it will be intellectual property of Bowl-Tech.

Personally, I would never purchase the product because it can be built for practically nothing and very little time.

Triac

Comment

I had the drawing somewhere....I will ty and find them.....a patent is useless on this idea....I will try to find them and post them to save us all $$$$.

Jerry

Comment

King;
                  I'm betting that if you do find'em, you can't get'em posted... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] :p Those 7 Gif files that I recieved were huge...Wanna Race? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
                  If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.&quot; -W.C.Fields

Comment

Originally posted by felix:
                    King;
                    I'm betting that if you do find'em, you can't get'em posted... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] :p Those 7 Gif files that I recieved were huge...Wanna Race? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hope that it ain't mine I bored you with?? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Martin
                    So it goes.

Comment

Race winner....... Felix

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.&quot; -W.C.Fields

Comment

These drawings ain't mine they're from my brother! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                        But I installed 24 lanes with these drawings so why can't sombody else!
                        Thanks for posting them Felix, I hope someone can use them!
                        Better print them out quick before they are deleted...

Martin
                        So it goes.

Comment

Hey, that's awesome!! But I need a little help. I'm not very familiar with th 82-70 schematic or the technical names for the switches and relays yet. Could you please tell me what:

C2A
                          TS-29
                          SX
                          TSA-2
                          TSA-3
                          SWSR
                          SWS
                          SM4
                          A.P.S.

Are please! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Also, which drawing is the drawing for the actual relay wires that I am supposed to hook up. I'm assuming the top drawing, but it says it's not finished. What's missing out of it. I'm having a hard time reading these drawings (except the top 2). Also, could you type out what it says on the right hand side of drawing #5. (where it is numbered 1...2...3...4...etc) It's kind of hard to make out. Also, what kind of capacitor is used? Electrolytic? Ceramic? I'm sorry if this is a lot to ask, but I'm very interested in this and I want to make sure I understand it before I go messing with the wiring of the machine! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] A little more explaination would be very appreciated [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Louie
                          Experience: Currently Help Maintain 44 82-30s and 50 82-70s.

Comment

Lampie;
                            The Balls Is In Your Court Now....But iffin ya need more pics/schematics posted feel free to e-mail them to me...
                            felix [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Lampie:
                              These drawings ain't mine they're from my brother! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Martin
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Lampie ,
                              That's real Good Info there [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

I'll get my Brother to try &amp; install this version into our centre ! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Raymond has been informed &amp; has asked me to thank you for all this info !

His next pending version , Was Oh So Very close to this one , But he was unaware of the Omega-Tek MK70 Info ( As we all were down here in the Aust Black hole ! ) [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

We all assumed that the MK 70 needed the expansion board to do the Auto SWR !

Champion Stuff [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Thank You ! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X