Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Identification

Hey guys,maybeeI am just getting cranky in my old age (50), but I am tired of seeing postings made in my forum by techs who claim they are from the USA, Mars,somewhere but where they are from. If you can't say what you want to say out of fear of retaliatin from your employer then why are are you working for the guy. Unless I hear from Mike we have a week, maybee two to make our bios (center we work at,location,etc)a bit more accurate or I will deleate their postings. Help me out guys, this will only add to our credibility. (AMF forum only)
    Thank You. Mike anger, Mayflower Lanes

Re: Better Identification

Just make sure the profile is okidoki, the rest is just fun !

Thanks for all the work you are doing to keep this great site running, keep up the good work but don't overdo it. We're not realy making a mess over here if you compare this to other sites.....
    Or were you bored and thought about making another hot topic that will end in being deleted???

Martin(from Bedrock) [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

OK Here it is:

Martin de Beer
    Badhuisweg 189
    2597JP Den Haag
    The Netherlands

length : 6 ft
    weight : 8 stones
    Nah, nobody wants to know the length of my D....
    So it goes.

Comment

GPS: Mike is that your last (anger small case)name or are you angry about the identification?

I'm sure you've heard them all. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Take it easy.
      Mike Stalker
      Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

Just two questions. One, what does credibility have to do with where you work? Two, why only in the amf forum? Seems like the general discussion board is more heated than the AMF one.

Tim
        BRISTOL, CT

Comment

Tim: Mike Anger is the moderator for the AMF forum.

He is going to talk to Mike Wilson about the same consistency in the General Disc forum.

Comment

For all ID purposes...

Andrew Phillips

Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Former Mechanic, Proshop operator of AMF Moonah

Currently running Backyard Ball Spinning Services. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
            http://www.youtube.com/androo300

Comment

Does this mean; somebody's getting dethroned?//Ed's looking for a new apartment?//and the Flintstones are moving to the Netherlands? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
              If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

My location will stay the throne....this is not a formal atmosphere.....anything posted on the internet can be used in a court of law for defamation of charater lawsuits......my employer told me to be "incogneto".

KING

Comment

GPS, I normally wouldn’t argue with one of you guys but what you are saying is ludicrous! How does knowing where some one is from add to their credibility and why would you assume that we have fictitious addresses because of our place of employment?
                  Geez…well I guess the avatar images should all be changed…so we can judge a person by the way they look….maybe even S/S numbers to prove that we really exist. If you feel the need to “delete post’s” in your forum ….…go right ahead but in my humble opinion your taking this “moderator thing” a bit far.

Edward W Fox 3rd
                  14 Elm Street
                  Madison NJ
                  Plaza Lanes
                  53 Madison Plaza
                  Madison NJ
                  973-377-8919

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                  Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

i thought this nazi crap was over over in the 40's

alex
                    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
                    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
                    Cloth: ShamWow!
                    Machine: Johnny 5
                    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

<--------------------<
                      <--------------------<
                      <--------------------<

First they take your information, then they take your guns!!!

Dude, take a pill, have a beer, chill, relax, and most of all, get a life...You are obviously waaaayyyy bored with the one you have!!!
                      Idiocracy

Comment

Gawron.....I find your avatar image very appropriate.

Jerry

Comment

Wow, this is the first time i have ever been to the AMF side of bowltech. Other then feeling a little dirty now everything looks good here. What happened that prompted asking people for ID?

Luke
                          Aarons Family Fun Center

Comment

Hey King, you have only been a member 1 month longer then I, and i look at bowltech 5 times a week, how do you have like 1500 more posts then i do?
                            But...i'm glad you do, guys like you keep me coming back. I have to feel really strongly about something to post a reply, unless its in the GS forum.

Have a nice day,

LUKE
                            Aarons Family Fun Center

Comment

Damn, there's more of you! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X