Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westinghouse B.E. Pics

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Re: Westinghouse B.E. Pics

AAAHHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

Jerry

Comment

Jerry;AAAAAhhhhhhhWhat?? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] :p Is yours still on the workbench??? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
      If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

wow......

Those have to be the nicest pics I've ever seen..... and they fit the window well, too. You do them, Felix??? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

felix: that gearbox cannot get any cleaner! King didn't send you that motor did he?

Hope you take some emery cloth to that worm shaft to even out the wear between the seal and the bronze bearing.

Hard to get the new seal in the exact same spot, unless your name is Deadwood.

Deadwood, can you apply that college education here?
          Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

Mike: Thats why I use 2 seals(the old one & a new one on top of the old seal). P.S. Does anyone see anything wrong in these pics????

Comment

dist drive housing is for a 8290xl gearbox ? difficult to see

Comment

Why don't you post some Westinghouse combo pic like this! I could really use seeing some of those appart! Have a color wiring diagram for the switches while you are at it. I have a couple that are loose and even the motor shop can't help. Thanks

Pat

Comment

We need to start a pool on how many parts/screws Felix has left over when re-assembling da motor.

I'll start the bidding with 4 screws, 1 seal [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

BTW: let me know which lane that sucker's goin' back in on, Felix. I'll set the fire extinguisher behind it before league that night. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Felix, where'd you pick up that brand new motor from? Surely that hasn't been used, as it is just WAY too clean [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                    http://www.youtube.com/androo300

Comment

How long do you think that outside seal will be good for, once it drys out?

Comment

Mike; When they leak to begin with.....what makes U think they are going to dry out [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] :p
                        Pat; Combo; Motor cap to 785-501-386switch = red 1, white 2, yellow 3, black 4. Windings to 386 sw are green 2, red 6 yellow 3, and black 4. Thermal 785 501 393 = term 3 goes to 386 sw 3 and term 1 wire goes to brown motor cap. Also 386 sw red soldered wire goes on 1 of 386 sw...386 sw black wire goes from 6 on sw/sw386....372 sw/sw wire is either soldered to 386 or put it on 1....P.S. Don't forget to put cap on 386sw on #1 screw. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

If the inside seal is good, and seals the gear lube from exiting past it, the outside seal will run dry and soon be ineffective anyway, thus ruining any chance of the outside seal sealing anything.

Sounds to me that you are running your bronze bearing in to far, opening the periferals slots to the seals.

If you feel the need to run two seals, put the new seal on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by felix:
                            P.S. Does anyone see anything wrong in these pics????
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It looks to me like the worm is not pressed on.

Comment

By the way Felix. What type of paper towels do you use? Maybe you and Chad have more in common than you think. :p

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X