• the old dirt man
    replied
    Re: Table frames for 82-70s

GW407..
    you might be able to find a table casting from
    one of outfits that buys and sells machines &
    lanes.
    here are a few murrey,us bowling,jcp
    RJ LYNCH AKA big dick! LOL DICK LYNCH [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    last time the castings were listed in the amf price book about 8 years ago they were around
    900.00 bucks! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img] good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Running2
    started a topic Table frames for 82-70s

Table frames for 82-70s

Dont know if this has been brought up before,The brilliance of AMF products no longer supplies a Table frame for the 70s. They claim they lost there vendor and cant find anyone too make one cheap enough! AMF says to use a frame from the 82-90s. Has anyone had the Displeasure of converting one over? I know you can special order a frame from Vantage $$$ but that would just about shoot my entire monthly budget. Any suggestions. Thanks. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
Working...
X