Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82-70SS TABLE WIRING SIMPLIFIED

OUR HOUSE HAS 50 LANES- 82-70SS NOT INTERFACED WITH ANY KIND OF AUTO SCORING- WE ALSO DO NOT HAVE PINDICATION-SINCE THE CHASSIS RELIES ON ALL 10 OF THE RESPOT CELLS TO TELL IT WHETHER OR NOT THERE ARE ANY PINS STANDING AFTER A 1ST BALL, THAT'S 10 WIRES- ONE PER CELL, (WE DO NOT USE THE GP SWITCH)- THE TABLE WIRING CAN BE MESSY AND PRONE TO DAMAGE- INSTEAD, REMOVE ALL OF THE WIRING, RUN A SINGLE 12 GAUGE STRANDED WIRE FROM THE MACHINE WIREWAY DOWN TO THE TABLE, AND THEN THROUGH ALL OF THE TABLE WIREWAYS BY EACH CELL. THEN TO CONNECT THE CELLS, SIMPLY USE EITHER SPLICE TAPS OR WIRE NUTS- THIS NOT ONLY CUTS DOWN ON THE NUMBER OF WIRES ON THE TABLE AND GETS RID OF THE TABLE CABLE PLUG, BUT WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM TROUBLESHOOTING THE TABLE WIRING IS A LOT EASIER. TMCDLLR@AOL.COM

Re: 82-70SS TABLE WIRING SIMPLIFIED

I have 2 machines set up like this, because for some reason, when I install an Omega-Tek MK70EX board with the existing MK70 controller, the machine malfunctions (no strike cycle, erratic cycling).

It works, but it's a pain when a cell shorts out... unless it's blatantly obvious which one has a broken/grounded wire, then a-hunting you will go. At least with all 10, the pindication can tell you which one is shorted, making for a quicker fix.
    <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Re: 82-70SS TABLE WIRING SIMPLIFIED

Tablejam: Kona Lanes?

deadwood
      Well thats just like your opinion man...

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
      Working...
      X