Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BE Motor Relays - new style

I replaced a fried BE relay today.....when I put the new one in.....smaller size......it buzzed and smoked until I loosened the screw.......I wound up using the small screw hole into the plastic to secure the relay and stop the buzzing......

Can anyone locate gennie style relays?....or tell me how to stop the buzzing using the correct screw hole?

Jerry

Re: BE Motor Relays - new style

Hmm odd King, we've put in a couple of new relays for the BE (maybe 3?) and had no trouble with them. Maybe there's a defect in it somewhere? The ones we installed worked perfect right from the gitgo, no buzz or anything like you described [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
    All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Rep.....were they the new smaller style?

Jerry

Comment

King, they were smaller than the originals. Only held in by one screw to the chassis not 2 like the old ones. We last changed one a few months ago unless they came out with another design very recently, if so I apoligize and ignore my post
        All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
          If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

i too had the same problem as jerry with these new relays, 4 out of 6 that i have replaced buzz and one of them burn't up. they were so such trouble i stopped buy them and started buying the big ones from sthals, they work with no buzzing and they are cheaper i believe. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/usflag.jpg[/img]

jim k.
            jim k.

Comment

The ones we've been getting arent like the one in the pic. Size wise they're probably pretty close, but they dont look like that, no case, etc

Comment

Replaced it with another new small relay today.....it is ok....I have had trouble with most of the small ones.

JK

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X