Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quality SSSS

can anybody gimme the way to rewire the sweep so that the sweep reverse will work with the quality switches?

i tried doing what the manual said that comes with teh switches but it still wouldnt work

any help is appreciated thanks

GOD BLESS THE GREAT WALL OF TOLDEDO!

Re: quality SSSS

I have a copy of the booklet with the info at the bowl... if nobody has it handy, I can get it for you. It's just a wire swap in the front channel, takes a couple seconds to do.
    <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

If memory serves me correctly.......it matters if you have MP chassis or expander.

Jerry

Comment

Jerry, It matters regardless what chassises you have, unless you want to crank for every OOR...;Wangy call me Monday, and I'll fax it to you...Ex-Mech...
        The 45/70 Goverment is the only Goverment I trust

Comment

ex-mech, king means there is a different procedure for SS vs MP machines. ill assume you have SS's Wang. Take red sweep motor wire which goes to
          TSA-2 and put it on TS23
          take the blue wire (l133) and put it to common.
          take the Capacitor wire (#8) and put it where the red wire for the sweer use to be. just see it in your head as a little triangle you have to rotate clockwise <<-- a scary look inside coors mind. if you have MP's ill have to look it up....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Coors:
            ex-mech, king means there is a different procedure for SS vs MP machines. ill assume you have SS's Wang. Take red sweep motor wire which goes to
            TSA-2 and put it on TS23
            take the blue wire (l133) and put it to common.
            take the Capacitor wire (#8) and put it where the red wire for the sweer use to be. just see it in your head as a little triangle you have to rotate clockwise <<-- a scary look inside coors mind. if you have MP's ill have to look it up....lol
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks...JK

Comment

hey coors

thanks

i tried doing it from the manual directions........but i think i took the wrong wire off t23.

Wang

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X