Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Pins Falling Through on a New Set-Up

I run a 36 amf center in wisconsin. We have a lot of trouble with extra pins falling out of the bin when the shuttle kicks a new set of ten into the cups. Our center uses a lot of lane oil and the mechanics say the pins are oily and thus they slide through the bin. Any Help??

Re: Extra Pins Falling Through on a New Set-Up

Welcome to Bowltech!

Oil is not your problem.

1. Lower shuttle at rear with unscrewing rod ends.
    2. Operate shuttle without pins and make sure there is clearance for shuttle not to hit cups when shuttling.....table rises to recieve pins.
    3. Adjust shuttle rod next to head pin.....remove spring 1st....correct adjustment is 1 3/4 gap between shuttle and bin end with pins in shuttle....you can go to 1 15/16.....no more.....check to see that all pins shuttle easy.

JK

Comment

Re: Extra Pins Falling Through on a New Set-Up

Hi Mark!
      Welcome, also, to Bowl-Tech! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Now you know why he's King...

- cutting and pasting the above into 8270 tip book - thenk yew!

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Doug

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
      our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
      Working...
      X