Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distributer

The Distributer sways from the #1 bin to the #2 and #3 bin. Mostly when it is going to the #2 bin.
    these are AMF 8290XL but the 70's do the same thing.
    Has anyone ever ran along this problem?
    I use to grease the balls on the drive shaft.
    Then I went to oiling them and it quit for awhile now there swaying again. So now when I grease them it goes away again. I just go back in fourth grease them and then oil them.
    I also loosen or tighten the clutch spring and that helps also or I add tenchion to the rod safty link spring and or the one on the other side
    With a wire tie.
    Anyone else ever had this Problem and have any other solutions or suggestions?

Re: Distributer

Before typing a lot look here first
    So it goes.

Comment

Re: Distributer

i think ever 70 tech has
      Swaying at the #2 bin is usally cause by a dirty or to tight clutch
      it can also be caused by the distributor post being on a lean

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
      Working...
      X