Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sparemaker pc brd

i was wondering if anybody has an print on the sparemaker pc brd. i have mode v mp chassis 8270 machines any help would be helpful.
    thanks jeff

Re: sparemaker pc brd

Might have an extra one, how long do you plan on using that system?
    Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

my owner likes them and want's them working they have been there since 1983 if you can fax them or copy it would make my life easier
      jeff

Comment

I actually have the whole manual, and currently two people practically crawling up my butt to get copies of it... want to make it three?
        <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

yes please let me know how much will pay for copying and shipping my email is jmk817@aol.com

thanks
          jeff

Comment

The only thing that I will warn you about is that there are several 'breeds' of the Sparemaker out there... The manual I have uses the Sparemaker stepper and chassis... if you have the older 'rotating disc' chassis, the manual won't be much help to you. Let me know. I have some vacation time coming up, and I'm going to get it down to Staples to be printed... come hell or high water.
            <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

please make me a copy mine was state of the art in 1983 i know it's mode v . no rotating discs i think i can use any help is better than none
              jeff

Comment

Jeff, if that system was new in 83 with Mod V then my guess is that have MP Chassis. I haven't pulled my schematics yet but may be able to score you some cards this summer if your interested.

What chassis do you have?
                Mike
                Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

yes please and my machines are mp chassis 9850
                  thanks jeff

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                  1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                  First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                  our technician is working full time on another...
                  Working...
                  X