X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82-70's with GE motors

I was on the AMF website and I came across this:

ATTENTION ALL 82-70 CENTERS AMF HAS FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME SOME
    GE MOTORS, WE ARE OFFERING THESE AT A SPECIAL PRICE. THESE ARE REFURBISHED NOT REBUILT AND THEY CARRY NO WARRANTY. WE HAVE TAKEN THE GEAR BOXES APART AND CHECKED THE GEARS AND REFILLED WITH NEW OIL. WE CHECKED THE CENTRIFUGAL SWITCHES AND MECHANISM'S THEN RAN THE MOTORS UNDER LOAD.

PART NUMBERS ARE:
    520 706 207 LEFT HAND BE MOTOR
    520 706 208 RIGHT HAND BE MOTOR
    520 701 702 COMBINATION MOTOR

PRICE IS $ 269.00 WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

I don't have GE motors but if anyone does, this could be helpful.
    Save the environment, eat more beef.
    No more Ethanol, save Beer.

Re: 82-70's with GE motors

Thank You!

JK

Comment

you get what you pay for, and i would buy a 2nd hand national over a brand new g.e anyday

thats my 2 bobs worth anyway
      i don't need mods, i am a bloody genius

Comment

I'm stuck with 32 lanes worth of GE backend motors that I'd love to dump. They're worthless because you can't get **** for parts. I'm lucky I still have them running. Gimme an old National or Westinghouse. At least I can still get parts for them.

Comment

Ive got a house looking for some GE parts and motors,let me know what you want to get rid of.

Comment

If anyone can get me Westinghouse or AO Smith BE motors at a decent price, let me know.
            Charley
            82-70's SS Chassis Omega-Tek w/expanders
            2009 Qubica scoring 3QT's and 6 box.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X