Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-1 Plug

When I came back off of vacation my C-1 plug was tore apart at the terminal trips. 5 wires were pulled. Does anybody have a good schematic to tell me where these wires go back??

Of course no one here knows who pulled the wires. It was like that when I got back here they said???

Thanks
    You can email me at jimmy@thebowlingalley.net

Re: C-1 Plug

All of that is covered in the 5500 prints. I've got a set, but is is way too large to scan or fax. Just post which wires in the C1 are missing/disconnected and I'll tell you where the print says they should be.
    "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

Kat,

The wires disconnected are DD,FF,JJ,BB

Comment

Originally posted by jandlcox:
        Kat,

The wires disconnected are DD,FF,JJ,BB
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DD should terminate on TSA-2
        FF should terminate on TSE-2
        JJ should terminate on TSA-3
        BB should terminate on TSE-1

Good luck and hope this helps.

--Kat

Comment

Thanks,
          going to try it now, where did you get your schematic from, I need one and AMF doesnt have what I need they said, anyway

Comment

You're welcome.

Use part no 610-007-030 to get a folder of a bunch of different prints. Very useful...

--Kat

Comment

Do you have any idea what the tse1 and 2 do I dont have any other wires on the jumper on any of my machines??

Comment

Do you have any idea what the tse1 and 2 do I dont have any other wires on the jumper on any of my machines??
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">TSE-1: Contains wire BB from C1 &amp; Wire to Sweep Motor Plug "Z"

TSE-2: Contains wire FF from C1 &amp; Wire to Sweep Motor Motor Plug "Y"

I've seen many installations where they bypass the terminals in the wireway for these 2 connections. Instead, they will use a butt-in splice to tie the wires in directly. Either way, just make sure the C1-BB ends up to SMP-Z and C1-FF ends up to SMP-Y some how.

--Kat

Comment

got it thanks alot for your help

Comment

got it thanks alot for your help
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anytime. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

--Kat

Comment

Who tore the wires out.....they would be history [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

JK

Comment

There are getting ready to be history!!! I think it was 2 of them

Comment

They most likely hid your schematics too.

Go to another 70 house and take their schematics to a copy shop; have them copy and laminate what you need.
                          Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

does aaron the "anti-mechanic" work there?

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                            our technician is working full time on another...
                            Working...
                            X