TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• respotting problem

I have a lane that some times the fingers cannot lock.
    What is happeing is that the wireway
    070-002-766 runs into the link respot connector. (The 1,3.6.10 side runs into the connecting rod that also runs along the same side.) [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

I looked at the other lanes and there is some clearance between the wireway and the connecting rod. I have tried a lot and I can bend my way out of this problem.

I am wondering why? Do I have a bad resopt lever? They are all fine whatI am thinking is that I have one that is too long or something? We have Vantage, AMF and, another brand of respot levers on this machine. What can be causing this clearance problem?

Thanks for any help on this summer probelm that I will fix before league.

Pa [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] t

Re: respotting problem

Wireways can bend due to a pin jam between table and shuttle/bin/spotting cups. Good news is that the wireway can be straighted again by removing from the machine and putting in a vise to straighten.
    Jerry Smith
    NorthWest BowlTech

Comment

Re: respotting problem

Put the link respot connector under the respot levers instead of on top !!!

Martin
      So it goes.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Black Consoles

I got tired of the black consoles braking and they look bad.so I made my own....

Deck knocking pins over on new racks (Need help ASAP)

I am still very new to working on a2s first off.

We started having this issue on tuesday where when the pinsetter goes to spot a new set of pins, a few of them fall...

Express Model B 40 lanemachine

Can somebody give an explaniton how pins 2, 3, 6 are supposed to be connected. I had a shortcircuit there for the drive motor connection because of water leakage.

82-70 Distributor belt pulling to the side.

I have a distributor that is pulling the belt hard to the left in the nine pin position (and possibly 6 pin), but seems fine in the other spots. As you can see the residue and...

82-90 XLi Pin Elevator

I have several Pin Elevators that I believe to be out of round on my XLi's and was curious if anyone has ever run across this before and is so, what you did about it.
      I'm...
      Working...
      X