Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pindication...help me thru this PIA !

SS chassis..omega-tek boards. I have 2 chassis that have 1st & 2nd ball lights & strike..but no pin lamps.Assuming the Omega-tek is ok.... Most components are bypassed by the Omega-tek,right ?

I have 2 others that are missing just one lamp.

Thanks !
    PS I haven't switched out the omega -teks yet..that's next.
    I never had a "10" ;..but ,one night after closing,..I did five " 2's" !

Re: Pindication...help me thru this PIA !

Check the diodes or resistors between the PM plug and the 5 board slot on the mother board.

JK

Comment

There are two ground/neutral wires, one handles 1ball, 2ball, & strike... the other handles pinlamps 1-10. Since all the lights are not working, start from the common factor first, then work your way out.

I'm gonna throw a stupid one in here:

If this is a problem that just recently happened on boards that did have pindication, skip this comment... but if they were just purchased or just pulled out of the box, check what type of Omegaboards they are... O.T. did make Omni's that did not have pindication.
      <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

GEEZ !!

I have a chassis that still had the 5 boards in it...it HAD 1st ball &amp; 2nd. ball lights,but no pinlamps.
        Without removing the C1,C2A or PM plug,( just pulled R/S plug), I installed a WORKING Omega -tek( from another chassis that all light worked).

Now,I have pinlamps but no 1st or 2nd. ball lights [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
        I never had a "10" ;..but ,one night after closing,..I did five " 2's" !

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...
        Working...
        X