Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Envirobushings

Looking for input on the Envirobushings! Are they as good as they profess, or is there a down side?

Re: Envirobushings

I don't like them for the dizzy pinion gears because they make the clutches run hot and index hard. For everything else, they're great and very long lasting IMO.

Comment

Got them on my front roller support brackets...OUTSTANDING!!!

Buy them from Ed Fox...great guy who stands behind his products...I owed you one Ed [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I've also had great experiences with Ed Fox. BTW, Ed do you have any new catalogues yet? I haven't got one lately. Just wondering.
        Give me a hammer and some duct tape and I can fix it!

Comment

Originally posted by 8270 pinspotter:
          I've also had great experiences with Ed Fox. BTW, Ed do you have any new catalogues yet? I haven't got one lately. Just wondering.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Were working on our new catalogs now, trying to get them ready for the trade show in Oct.

Thank you for the kind words guys!

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
          Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Ed....If it isn't too much trouble, could you send a new catalogue my way when you get 'em in. You have my address. Thanks.

P.S. We still haven't got a chance to try out that facing yet. We're really slow in the summer. I'll let you know.

Sorry for the off-topic. I haven't had a chance to try out the Envirobushings yet. They sound like a great product. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Louie
            Experience: Currently Help Maintain 44 82-30s and 50 82-70s.

Comment

Originally posted by geminix:
              I don't like them for the dizzy pinion gears because they make the clutches run hot and index hard. For everything else, they're great and very long lasting IMO.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There are two pinion bushings available - the normal and the "S" version. The "S" is for the superclutch but will fit in the standard clutch with a little persuasion. It's a tight fit and does make the clutch run hot and tight - not exactly what you want.

So just make sure you have the standard bushing for the standard clutch and it should run like a dream.

Ray
              Ray Jordan
              Cybernetic Solutions/tenpintec
              Australia

Comment

I like them for the front roller brackets and the rudder drive shaft.

Pete

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X