Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82-30 omega-tec chassis lost second ball light

Have lost the second ball score on some chassis of different lanes.
    Its not the tec boards or the power supply, i do lose the second ball light on masking unit and the clixon on the front of the chassis has been reset still no joy.
    When the chassis has been changed all is ok ?.
    The spare chassis continues on with no more problems now have 3 chassis with the same fault .

Re: 82-30 omega-tec chassis lost second ball light

Check all of your conections on the PR-3 and contacts....also check the mother board for the MK...level 3.

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Fancy seeing u in here nubble!!!!!
      If Wile E coyote has enough money to by all that Acme crap why doesnt he buy his dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Fox:
        Check all of your conections on the PR-3 and contacts....also check the mother board for the MK...level 3.

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Ed Fox,
          Are we talking 82/30 6525 chassis if so i have changed the relay and the fault remained.
          The mk 30 wiring you refer to is it the 4 core cable that runs off the tec board into the chassis?..
          Regards,
          Nubble.
          The longer you leave it-the worse it gets!. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
          1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
          First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
          our technician is working full time on another...
          Working...
          X