Comment

Re: misc

1 of 2 air compressors which run the bumpers

Comment

Batwings!!!

Comment

The Black Box in the middle is our ergonamically designed $18,000 cord holder for the kegel

Comment

this table cable aint goin anywhere

Comment

Got some really nice pics being posted...

Now all we have to do is show you guys how to resize the images... I don't mind it (I have a DSL), but the guys on dialup are probably getting killed loading those pics... If you cut 'em down to about 300-400 pixels wide, they load a lot faster, and will take up less space on your webserver (so you can fit more of them on there).

All the more reason to go high-speed! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                  <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Great stuff! Never saw a pic of the old 7 assembly, and that table cable looks just like a few where I work, tape, wire ties, they won't be loosening up anytime soon. And last but not least that pic of the chairman, I almost shared my drink with my monitor when I saw that LOL [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] I got cable so the pics are fine for me, but I remember my dialup days... Yuck :p
                    All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

hmm in the 5th pic...it looks like the head of the pin is floating.

on another note...thats westside right?? cause i go there for pstl.

Comment

Yeah, i agree about the resizing, first time usin this digital cam, i swear pics werent that big on my computer, lmao

Comment

Geeezzzz....took me 5 minutes of searching the screen to find the "post" button [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Tell you what though...that cord holder has to been the funniest thing I have read on here in a long time!!!!! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                          Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Is that cord holder a Chairman? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

It liks like on your BE stator mod you do not have a cable clamp holding the cable?

Nice joint!

JK

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TheGMan143:
                              the guys on dialup are probably getting killed loading those pics... QUOTE]

it was a 2 stubbie wait for me, nice pics though [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

cobow [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                              Si Senor, Derdago, Forte Lorez inaro.
                              Demainte Lorez, Demis Trux,
                              Foolacous Andens Andux.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X