Comment

Re: misc

1 of 2 air compressors which run the bumpers

Comment

Batwings!!!

Comment

The Black Box in the middle is our ergonamically designed $18,000 cord holder for the kegel

Comment

this table cable aint goin anywhere

Comment

Got some really nice pics being posted...

Now all we have to do is show you guys how to resize the images... I don't mind it (I have a DSL), but the guys on dialup are probably getting killed loading those pics... If you cut 'em down to about 300-400 pixels wide, they load a lot faster, and will take up less space on your webserver (so you can fit more of them on there).

All the more reason to go high-speed! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                  <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Great stuff! Never saw a pic of the old 7 assembly, and that table cable looks just like a few where I work, tape, wire ties, they won't be loosening up anytime soon. And last but not least that pic of the chairman, I almost shared my drink with my monitor when I saw that LOL [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] I got cable so the pics are fine for me, but I remember my dialup days... Yuck :p
                    All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

hmm in the 5th pic...it looks like the head of the pin is floating.

on another note...thats westside right?? cause i go there for pstl.

Comment

Yeah, i agree about the resizing, first time usin this digital cam, i swear pics werent that big on my computer, lmao

Comment

Geeezzzz....took me 5 minutes of searching the screen to find the "post" button [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Tell you what though...that cord holder has to been the funniest thing I have read on here in a long time!!!!! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                          Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Is that cord holder a Chairman? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

It liks like on your BE stator mod you do not have a cable clamp holding the cable?

Nice joint!

JK

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TheGMan143:
                              the guys on dialup are probably getting killed loading those pics... QUOTE]

it was a 2 stubbie wait for me, nice pics though [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

cobow [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                              Si Senor, Derdago, Forte Lorez inaro.
                              Demainte Lorez, Demis Trux,
                              Foolacous Andens Andux.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X