Qbump II's

Re: gone picture carzy still

Qbump's

Comment

high section only cams

Comment

balls spinning in kicker door, glue strip of dist belt right where they spin

this little belt section kicked many a balls til ultimately bein replaced with a humpback

Comment

Originally posted by Coors:
          high section only cams
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have a few machines with these cams.

Comment

Qbump XS's
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Those heads look nice......did you sand recently?

Comment

Landon's patented homemade thermal protection protector

Comment

the great AMF HP bounce plate

Comment

lifelong beltsaver, good product

Comment

Originally posted by 82/70 king:
                    Those heads look nice......did you sand recently?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thx King!
                    Last Resurface was '97, or '99 ill check tomorrow, have guardian 22'.

Comment

Originally posted by 82/70 king:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Coors:
                      high section only cams
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have a few machines with these cams.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow, neat. Never saw cams like that before
                      All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

the termonology of the two Qubica bumper systems is a tad confusing. the website and the installers called the orange (ball wall style) bumpers the XS's, and the ones on 21 Qbump II's, even though the Logo on lane 19, and the installation manual calls THEM "Qbump II's"

either waq doesnt matter to me, just wanted to clarify incase someone was as confused as i am

Comment

Qbump's
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Coors, or anyone else with this style of bumper:
                          When you want to raise the bumper, do you pull it toward the approach, or push it toward the masking unit? Just had one installed in a center that I work for ( by a local with constuction background) it is set up to be raised by pushing the bumper toward the masking unit. Is this correct , or backward ? Thanks, MARK
                          There is light at the end of the tunnel - just be sure it is not a train.

Comment

These are automated, ran by air, they are installed to raise toward the mask. if you dont have automatic, they are suppose to pull up back toward the foul line, that's how it was explained to me. but so long as they work, Im sure everything is fine.

Comment

Are the Qbump's any good ?

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X