Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some details!

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need some details!

    Hi all, Hope the holiday went well!
    I am in need of some video of 82-70 or 90's in action.

    I have been trying to learn how they work from manuals and pictures. But some things just cant replace moving machines.
    If any of you are in the Delaware area and have the 70's in your house, I would love to sit in and watch them run for a little while, and film my own video.

    I have 20+ years exp on 82-30's - and 15 + years on A1, A2's. So I wont be a liability [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

    I also have a short DVD of A2's, and some pics if interested.

    Thanks all!
    Dan Hart
    Bear DE
    dhart2@comcast.net
    Daniel Hart
    Bear, DE

    *If its still not working, you need a bigger hammer*

  • #2
    Re: Need some details!

    Originally posted by ke3wh:
    Hi all, Hope the holiday went well!
    I am in need of some video of 82-70 or 90's in action.

    I have been trying to learn how they work from manuals and pictures. But some things just cant replace moving machines.
    If any of you are in the Delaware area and have the 70's in your house, I would love to sit in and watch them run for a little while, and film my own video.

    I have 20+ years exp on 82-30's - and 15 + years on A1, A2's. So I wont be a liability [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

    I also have a short DVD of A2's, and some pics if interested.

    Thanks all!
    Dan Hart
    Bear DE
    dhart2@comcast.net
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">PS
    I can pay a small price for time and equipment use for any video's you can provide! Any help is appreciated!

    Thanks again!
    Dan
    Daniel Hart
    Bear, DE

    *If its still not working, you need a bigger hammer*

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Need some details!

      if i still worked in Aberdeen Md you could, unfortunately, dont think it would be worth it to travel to seattle, for that, lol

      they should let ya video 82-70/90's at Blue Hen or Bowlerama

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Need some details!

        Originally posted by Coors:
        if i still worked in Aberdeen Md you could, unfortunately, dont think it would be worth it to travel to seattle, for that, lol

        they should let ya video 82-70/90's at Blue Hen or Bowlerama
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, Seattle is a lil long for a day [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
        Daniel Hart
        Bear, DE

        *If its still not working, you need a bigger hammer*

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Need some details!

          If you feel like doing some driving, your more than welcome to come to one of our centers. I am located in the Norfolk/ Va Beach area.

          Robby

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Need some details!

            Originally posted by VADistMech:
            If you feel like doing some driving, your more than welcome to come to one of our centers. I am located in the Norfolk/ Va Beach area.

            Robby
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for the invite. Your not really that far away, right down rt 13 from here. maybe 3 hours. I would have gone farther [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
            Let me know a good time/date, and location to hook up. I figure 1 shift should get me a good amount of video, pics, and picking your brain to get me familiar.
            reply here, or my email : dhart2@comcast.net

            Thanks again!
            Dan
            Daniel Hart
            Bear, DE

            *If its still not working, you need a bigger hammer*

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Need some details!

              Originally posted by VADistMech:
              If you feel like doing some driving, your more than welcome to come to one of our centers. I am located in the Norfolk/ Va Beach area.

              Robby
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Robby,
              Been trying to get in touch with no luck.
              Hope all is well. Let me know if the offer is still open!

              Dan
              Daniel Hart
              Bear, DE

              *If its still not working, you need a bigger hammer*

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Need some details!

                Originally posted by VADistMech:
                If you feel like doing some driving, your more than welcome to come to one of our centers. I am located in the Norfolk/ Va Beach area.

                Robby
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow, what a great trip. Thanks again for the opportunity, and all your patience.
                Thats a great center you have there, still baffled by the size of the work area.

                Hope to do it again sometime!
                Dan
                Daniel Hart
                Bear, DE

                *If its still not working, you need a bigger hammer*

                Comment

                Topic Starter RibbonScript

                Collapse

                Adsense Classic 2

                Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                 

                Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

                I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...
                 

                Strange sweep problem

                I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...
                 

                GSX Distributor shaft bearings

                Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

                2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...
                 

                The Legacy of the A2

                I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...
                 

                Table turning on short stroke.

                Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...
                 

                Another pivot bearing broke.

                One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X