Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8290XL help

Hi!
    I'm totaly new here, but I belive board it's good place to anserw my question. I'm going open small bowling alley(6 lane) in Poland with used equipment 8290xl. I was looking through the web for bowling suppliers offering used equipment(complete packages). It's amazing how many used equipment is for sale with very different prices. I had sent emails to many suppliers and get a lot of offer, from overseas to!!!! I have been reading some very sceptic post about 8270 from overseas. Does any one have good experience with 8290xl, orgin USA from korea and Charles Paznik. Is any way to check is this equipment was realy manufactured in USA and what kind of shape it can be. Ihe whole package with remanufactred 8290xl pinsetter cost 11500. It's not much but is it to cheap? Thanks for nay kind of help and all kind of warrnings.

Re: 8290XL help

Are you opening a center in Poland, Ohio?

Or Poland - Poland?

If it is the latter....good luck.

JK

Comment

well I live in Oh now :-))) and I didn't know there is any Poland in Ohio, I'm goin to open bowling alley in Poland Poland, I and my father we own small old market place which is very adoptable, I'm trying figure out where is better import used equipment from, and what can be worth 12000$ package, thanks for advice King

Comment

Call Ted at Yager bowling service.....he is reputable and can work overseas.

800.428.9362 - Ted

Comment

well I live in Oh now :-))) and I didn't know there is any Poland in Ohio, I'm goin to open bowling alley in Poland Poland, I and my father we own small old market place which is very adoptable, I'm trying figure out where is better import used equipment from, and what can be worth 12000$ package, thanks for advice King

Comment

did ya hear poland bought 20,000 septic tanks???
            when they learn how to drive them they're gonna invade russia.

sorry, couldnt resist

Comment

Coors did ya hear that Russia is already part of Poland, we invide them last year using horses not tanks [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Does anyone deal with amf 8290xl from Korea?

Comment

contact Elmex in holland they can help you further

EDJE

Comment

Good afternoon, I have over 280 82-90 XL's in stock, made in the USA.

I can sell them Factory Select, refurbished or remanufactured.

I have all new or used front end equipment as well.

Mark
                  877-858-2695
                  U.S. Bowling Corporation
                  Chino, CA.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                  Working...
                  X