Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pindication

Pindication at Bon Temps Lanes, Friday night moonlight bowling. Galliano, Louisiana.

Re: Pindication

Nice pics.

But after looking at the 3rd pic, I'm not sure that I would score well there judging from all of those splits. :p
    "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

lol Kat, sweet pics! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
      All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

There is fruit (5,7,10) and an 8,10 left on the farthest pair to the left in the last picture.

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

JK

Comment

Originally posted by 82/70 king:
          There is fruit (5,7,10) and an 8,10 left on the farthest pair to the left in the last picture.

JK
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man! A sour apple and an 8-10 right next to each other? Whoever is on that pair better learn to put some fingers in the ball! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
          All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Call me crazy...but...I would think it would be really cool if the cameras could see the pins continually, and then shut the lights off as the pins fell over (in real time).

Just a dream of mine...

Fever [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/usflag.jpg[/img]
            I really enjoy the Simpsons. My problem is that I am starting to look like Homer. Doh!!!

Comment

WOW! It's been a long time since I've seen a house where 100% of the pindication works [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Let me know if you need any sparemaker cards or parts for yours. I will make you a sweet deal on the rest of my parts.

Mike

Nice to see mechanics pulling their weight.
                Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

We call the 5-7-10 "3 stooges" [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

judging by the reflection on the pindeck it looks like you have 30's in there

Comment

Originally posted by amf8270mp:
                      We call the 5-7-10 "3 stooges" [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We call it "Take your fingers out of your a$$, stick them in the ball, you marshmellow throwing pansy" [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                      http://www.youtube.com/androo300

Comment

Originally posted by SVLFever:
                        Call me crazy...but...I would think it would be really cool if the cameras could see the pins continually, and then shut the lights off as the pins fell over (in real time).

Just a dream of mine...

Fever [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/usflag.jpg[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thats an awesome idea!
                        Daniel Hart
                        Bear, DE

*If its still not working, you need a bigger hammer*

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch:
                          WOW! It's been a long time since I've seen a house where 100% of the pindication works [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh c'mon Dutch..... we kept the Mod IV masks at Bally's all lit up.

I know.... Morris and I soldered enough lamp sockets and changed enough SCRs on the PC#4 boards every week. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                          -- Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Rep:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 82/70 king:

JK
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man! A sour apple and an 8-10 right next to each other? Whoever is on that pair better learn to put some fingers in the ball! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then they'd better jack the back of the lane up about 1/4". [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                            -- Larry

Comment

I work in a 10 lane center... (82-70s) and 8 lanes have proper pindication... lane 9 doesnt light the 4 pin, and lane 10 doesnt light the 3 pin.... and our spare chassis wont lite the 1, or 10 pin.... this is not a board problem... what else in the chassis could cause no pindication for specific pins?

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X