Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet Belt

Could someone give me the size of the carpet belt?

Re: Carpet Belt

Noone?

Comment

I'd guess someone will have to actually measure one... I don't think the actual material dimensions of the belt are even shown anywhere in the books... an AMF machine carpet belt is an AMF machine carpet belt, no matter who the manufacturer of it was... so there was never a need to specify dimensions.

Can anyone jump in a machine with a tape measure? I don't go down to the bowl too often anymore, or I would...
      <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

we use 114" carpet drive belt on all of our machines, it also depends on if someone has changed the pulley on the gear box, 112" belts would work however, the 114" is easier to remove and replace.
        Remember no one is perfect no matter how good we are!

Comment

did you want the size of the carpet or the size of the actual drive belt that runs the back roller ball lift ect.

scotty

Comment

It sounds to me like he wants the dimensions of the carpet itself. Like I said, I don't know them offhand... there's only one size for a carpet (unlike the drive belts), so there's very little need to know the exact dimensions of it.
            <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Thanks all...I was looking for the actual size of the Carpet Drive Belt.

Comment

Originally posted by William Elshire:
                Thanks all...I was looking for the actual size of the Carpet Drive Belt.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've never used anything but an A-112 belt.
                -- Larry

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X