Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leveling a machine?

we have a pair of lanes that over the many years seem to have become unlevel one is higher than the other and its now very aperant that it is the cause of our ball return problem. is there a way to get them back to level with each other [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] . i think i know how but i wanted to see what thing i will have to look out for in doing this and what problems i will cause by not doing it correctly. i really need some help on this one since ive never done this before.

scotty

Re: leveling a machine?

Hi Scotty

I've had a little experiance in leveling off machines.
    With the back end you need a spirit level
    To get left to right. Place level on cushion tube weldment (make shure cushion blocks are good)
    To get front to back level place level on top of kickback fibers (make shure panels are in good condition and rivets are firm)
    From left machine to right machine simply place level on top of backend kickbacks above ball exit

This is how i've been told to do so.
    Not 100% on backend to front end adjustment.

Comment

Re: leveling a machine?

get some clear hose and some joiners t peices what ever so you can set it up with 2 end or 4 if you want to do all corners of m/c or more if you want to do the pair of m/c at the same time hold all end of the tube together and about 6 to 12 inches from the ends put a mark around it all at the same level now fill with water to this level with time so thw water levels out to the level you put when holding them together you can now plug the end when you move the hose around, taking them out when you want to do the leveling, now put hose in m/c at each corner of the rear kick backs with the level you marked level with the top of the kick backs,, now you can adj the height of 1 or 2 m/c till the water comes to the same level in all the tube ends,, at your mark which is now the top of the kickbacks. and you should now have a reasonably level m/c or pair of m/c.....

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
      our technician is working full time on another...
      Working...
      X