Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8800 GOLD HBR

Does anybody have any pics of the 8800 GOLD HBR?-horizontal ball return, I think, that they could post?

Re: 8800 GOLD HBR

Just a PBL, laying down.

AMF should have raised it enough so that pins fall out between the kickbacks instead of going into the underground.

Engineers.....
    Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

only have a photo off the top of the m/c showing a flat top and a guard screwed down where the pbl should be..

Comment

a little more then a pbl laying down. there is a cradle that shoves the ball out of the ball exit and into the hbr. There is also a lock mechanism here to prevent pins from entering (although it didn't always work). There is also a dedicated motor for the "ball accelerator", this motor also drives the cradle which is turned on and off with a clutch. Also, there is a sensor above the exit and a relfector below the exit. A ball will break the beam, but a pin will not.

When the beam is broken a signal is sent to the cradle clutch, which engages and shoves the ball out. The ball enters the horizontal accelerator and is shot up the underground return. i have a copy of the manual if someone emails me instructions on how to post pictures, i will post some of the pictures.

i also have a few pix of a result of when a ball gets jammed in the hbr. not a pretty sight.

Comment

xl2ockl3ottomx pretty much hit it head on with the description.

Comment

The Fast Trac
            If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Trying to post this picture. Not sure if it will work. Not the greatest resolution either.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
              Working...
              X