Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double solonoid machines

Is there a different part # for the spot rod solonoid?

I saw one today that was ordered and it was 1/8 too long and would not allow the latch to miss the spot rod.

JK

Re: Double solonoid machines

i have half the house with this set up ill be going in tonight and ill get that number for you there is a differance as one is smaller than the other i have the book here but cant remember which is which

scotty

Comment

Ever hear of a portable band saw / hack saw.

Cut and chase with a tap and you have your new rod. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
      Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

king were you asking for the rod or solinoid the rods are no differant the solinoids are i use the same rods for both set ups but not the same solinoid though those are differnt ill get the number on the solinoid for you.i wasnt sure if i miss under stood the post.
        scotty

Comment

the solinoid number is 070-006-726 thats vantage dont know if amf is the same

scotty

Comment

Jerry:

Had trouble with one of the newer solenoids. If memory serves me correctly, the new ones that come from AMF have a slightly longer stroke on them. Found this out when we put one onto a 30 machine. The way we fixed it was to get rid of the rubber washers the went between the frame and the solenoid. The old style (original) ones are OK. On a "A" or "B" machine both solenoids are the same and use 110v controled by the spotting relay.

AMF DOCTOR
            The Doctor makes house calls
            AMF DOCTOR
            The doctor makes house calls.
            http://s427.photobucket.com/home/AMFDOCTOR/index

Comment

Originally posted by AMFDOCTOR:
              Jerry:

Had trouble with one of the newer solenoids. If memory serves me correctly, the new ones that come from AMF have a slightly longer stroke on them. Found this out when we put one onto a 30 machine. The way we fixed it was to get rid of the rubber washers the went between the frame and the solenoid. The old style (original) ones are OK. On a "A" or "B" machine both solenoids are the same and use 110v controled by the spotting relay.

AMF DOCTOR
              The Doctor makes house calls
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No rubber biscuits and the stroke is still too long.....too bad my stroke isn't too long. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by 82/70 king:
                Jerry:

Too bad my stroke isn't too long. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jerry hit'er 3 time...Ex-Mech
                The 45/70 Goverment is the only Goverment I trust

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X