• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pic test

[img]http://pic2.****************/VOL39/1958429/3784264/46567097.jpg[/img]
    -Kris W

Comment

Thanks stone. What did you do to post this? I thought I followed the directions correctly? Thanks
      Pat

Comment

ok what to do is: (for me)

right click "properties" and copy+paste url to address bar,
        save pic as:,
        upload the pic,
        copy+paste url to text place,
        add [img] to the beggining and [/img] to the end,

if that isnt enough detail, then tell me and ill post pics.

Comment

If you want to see the code of how something is posted, hit the "reply with quote" button above the message... it will repost the entire HTML/UBB string in the quote. When you're done looking at it, just hit the "back" button on your browser to exit the message screen without reposting the message.
          <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Originally posted by pat:
            do you know what happened to make this call?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">pin standing in the flatgutter

Comment

Links popped off? Respot cells out of adjustment

Comment

10 pin was falling to the back but was picked up while swinging. When set back down, pin was to far back to set on the deck and pressure to the fingers in that cell was not released causing that cell to not open.

Comment

Coors is correct.

Comment

Yes, I stand corrected, missed the sweep down part meaning OOR switch was activated. How is it that just some of the pins were picked up? Would it be that the pin that was standing was in the 7pin gutter and the machine went farther down on the 10pin side? Is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by smalltwnguy:
                      Yes, I stand corrected, missed the sweep down part meaning OOR switch was activated. How is it that just some of the pins were picked up? Would it be that the pin that was standing was in the 7pin gutter and the machine went farther down on the 10pin side? Is that possible?
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmm, after reading the OOR idea, and i had the privelage of making one my self [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] , i saw that the table goes up and the sweep stays down. this idea didnt come to me, but i would like to know how the ten pin got picked up too.

Comment

If it's in an offspot cycle, either it didn't complete or there's a bad 2nd ball light on the mask, offspots (when complete and everything working properly) sets the machine to 2nd ball, the offspot switch and TA-2 change the ball lights.
                        All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

It was a broken roll pin in the table drive assy! This allowed the table to try and go to the pin deck.

Since the broken roll pin did not allow the table drive link to catch in the notch that limits the table on the first ball cycle. The table activated the Off spot relay when it tried to go down to the pin deck, when the resopt cell closed they only grabbed the one pin! This was the actual call I walked into.

I guess it does look like a pin in the gutter. I should have gotten in a better position for the picture.

Thanks for the help with the pictures guys.

Comment

i think somebody just shoved a pin in the #10 rsc just to screw with everyone!

Comment

what's that red thing on the front of the table? and, my god those are the biggest ball lights i have ever seen!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X